Welcome to Business Way Peru
In addition to Machu Picchu, Peru is home to the mysterious Nazca Lines, whose history goes back to pre-Inca times, when the largest empire in the history of South America had not yet been created.
And what about the cuisine of Peru? She is rightfully considered one of the best in the world! Ceviche, tiradito and pisco sour you simply must try during your trip to this colorful and very hospitable country of South America!
- To see one of the new 7 wonders of the world – Machu Picchu
- To make an ascent to the Colorful Mountains
- To fly around the Nazca lines
- To try the most delicious ceviche
- To get to know the “floating” Uros people on Titicaca