Welcome to Business Way SPAIN
Spain isn’t just the second most popular tourist destination in the world; it is also a leader in hosting meetings, incentives and events.
Spain is ranked fourth in the world for hosting the most international meetings and is the only country with two cities in the Top 5: Madrid and Barcelona.
Castles, wineries, palaces, former monasteries, museums and theatres are a few of the most unusual options for holding an event to remember in Spain. In Spain you can design a very special social programme to accompany a business trip.
From themed, guided or dramatised tours of museums, heritage sites or cities, to hands-on experiences in flamenco studios, cooking classes, boat excursions, or the chance to see Real Madrid or FC Barcelona play football. The options for creating memorable moments are almost endless.
Hide yourself in the vineyards of Ribera del Duero and Rioja, have an unforgettable experience of Micheline star restaurants all over Spain, especially in Pais Vasco, enjoy the architecture of genius architect Gaudi and many more, explore the rich history of Spain. We can’t wait to show you the best of this country!
- Spain is a country equipped for large-scale events, with all the attributes of being the world’s second favourite tourism brand
- A wide range of unique locations for meetings
- Thousands of options for a unique programme
- Spain is the country with the fourth largest number of UNESCO World Heritage sites
- Suitable destination with environment and infrastructure to organise a spectacular and highly productive event